While recently browsing /r/augur, I realized we haven't publicly discussed the development of the Augur community, so I felt it was important to take a second to talk about the community and share communication platforms.
Our Subreddit (/r/augur) has become an awesome community and is generally the first place the team checks for questions, ideas and discussion on all things Augur. While it is our first stop, it isn't the only one and we wanted to make everyone aware of other outlets and where Augur-ites (bad first attempt at naming our users) can get updates and communicate with the team.
2. Augur's GitHub Page: https://github.com/AugurProject- The Beta Release Wiki updates what's completed & what's being worked on.
3. Augur's Slack Group (Open To The Public): http://slackinaugur.herokuapp.com
4. The Augur Blog (You're already here!): http://augur.net/#blog
- Subscribe via RSS at http://www.augur.net/blog/feed.xml
5. Augur on Zapchain: https://www.zapchain.com/z/augur
NOTE: The shared platforms are in addition to our social media outlets which we generally use as a communication tool and to direct others to whatever Augur happening is occurring at the time. Our most active social platform is Twitter, following @AugurProject will ensure that all blog posts, press and other information can be found as soon as possible. There's also Facebook and LinkedIn, we are even on Google Plus!